Aerial Images of Disney theme parks NEW AERIALS 6/20/19

skier_pete

DIsney-holics Anon
Regrettably, my point was lost in the inability to communicate tone and intent online. Again, I was providing examples of why looking back to Rivers of Light as a reason to be concerned about Toy Story Land might not be a good idea.
Oh right. You confused me by putting test track in there, which was a real meSS of an opening. But yes, I really do expect that after rivers of light, they wont set a date until they know they can hit it.

• Lee Matthews

DIS Veteran
    Any new aerials of TSL. Wondering if that's stepped up a gear yet as a few weeks ago, it looked severely behind

• thorp8

Earning My Ears
    Is the parking lot construction on the north side of the Hollywood Studio's lot still just for a new/expanded bus route?
    I know there were rumors of a parking garage at one point, which I think was killed? But asking because if you take the area from the Skyliner route north, that parking area turns into quite a nice rectangle, that also happens to be roughly the same size as the garage as Disney Springs.
    Not that anyone has faith in them building a garage in the next 15 months (guessing opening for SW:GE), but adding ground parking (temporary?) while creating a garage almost sounds logical?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News