Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does it look like in the pictures that they are building in essence a berm around this land to really isolate it from the rest of the park? Makes sense, though given the expected experience.
Yep. They want this land to be secluded in a sense. You are transported to Batuu and shouldn't see the outside world from it similar to Pandora.

Yep. They want this land to be secluded in a sense. You are transported to Batuu and shouldn't see the outside world from it similar to Pandora.
This is what the Harry Potter stuff does NOT at all do in Hollywood (I have no idea about FL - haven't been). It definitely takes away from the feel IMO.

This is what the Harry Potter stuff does NOT at all do in Hollywood (I have no idea about FL - haven't been). It definitely takes away from the feel IMO.

It's pretty effective in Florida. The hogwarts end once you enter you can't see out until you get near the Jurassic park gate. The diagon alley end when you are in "England" you are just out in the park, but the actual land is isolated once you enter it.

It's pretty effective in Florida. The hogwarts end once you enter you can't see out until you get near the Jurassic park gate. The diagon alley end when you are in "England" you are just out in the park, but the actual land is isolated once you enter it.

Plus the Hogwarts Express connects both inside each land so that works well also. Well kinda-it is in England on one end like you say.

Last edited:

You took the words exactly out of my mouth. The only way you see the outside world is at the entrance gates to the lands. Dueling dragons you did see backstage and I don’t recall seeing anything from atop hippogriff nor in the queue for forbidden journey since technically that part is in Jurassic Park

New aerials from Bioreconstruct!

Coronado Springs Tower

DaIDrALX0AA0w9U.jpg

DaIEAOoV4AATkjZ.jpg

Caribbean Beach

DaIFD5cXcAAG7Qb.jpg

Riviera Station

DaIGFFuWkAElW-z.jpg

Gondola line

DaIIL3JXkAE3ks-.jpg

Map of gondolas

DaIJsAhWAAEaQI3.jpg

Main Skyliner Station at CBR

DaILVQIW4AApzZM.jpg

Skyliner to Boardwalk turn

DaIR4LbXUAAzPj4.jpg

DHS Skyliner route

DaIRegGX0AA_x7U.jpg DaIROTHX4AA1B4v.jpg

Skyliner staging

DaIS3jOWsAAqngg.jpg

DaITw8kXcAAN7Yq.jpg

DHS Skyliner Station

DaIV3IKW4AAY2BG.jpg

AoA/Pop station

DaIVMoPXUAAJYTU.jpg

New DHS Bus loop

DaIWT-MX4AAMxIZ.jpg

Skyliner line

DaIX_g3XUAAp5Xd.jpg

DaIXOSfXkAE7Udy.jpg

DHS Parking expansion

DaIYe8rW4AAG2yw.jpg

Epcot Skyliner Station

DaJBZCDWsAA9yTY.jpg

Ratatouille construction

DaJCO3jXcAA8NCz.jpg

Thanks for sharing these updates. I was initially a little unsure about the skyliner, but the idea has grown on me as I'm seeing it be built. Thinking about the capacity issues with buses to/from those resorts, giving people another transportation option is a good idea and they "sky" is way less crowded than the road.

TSL is so odd. Looks like who ever was in charge of building slinky dog are completely finished and gone home while the contractor who was paid to do 5e alien swirling saucers and woodys lunch box have been kicked off site and Disney can’t find anyone else to finish it lol

I guess others have expertise in large scale theme park construction projects that I just don't have, because I don't feel I have ANY accurate way to gauge how close they are or are not to being ready for prime time. :confused3

I guess others have expertise in large scale theme park construction projects that I just don't have, because I don't feel I have ANY accurate way to gauge how close they are or are not to being ready for prime time. :confused3

Same, for one thing-all that scaffolding might be making it look further behind as well. That can come down in a day. But overall it looks like a tight window.

Great pic updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!