Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ryan, are they thinking the new entrance to Studios will be open Memorial day as well? Looks like most of the infrastructure is in place as far as grading, drainage, etc. Thinking we should start to see paving shortly.
Good question. I am not sure they will make memorial day but by the years end is very possible.

Good question. I am not sure they will make memorial day but by the years end is very possible.
I know that they are making a small modification that already started with the alternative parking lot entrance. but is that entrance going to go away completely at some point or becoming buses only? I have only ever driven in from that entrance and not the main one.

I know that they are making a small modification that already started with the alternative parking lot entrance. but is that entrance going to go away completely at some point or becoming buses only? I have only ever driven in from that entrance and not the main one.
I believe that one is going to become bus only.

So are they building both resort towers? Riviera by Carribean beach and the one at Colorado Springs. I knew they were doing both but I thought it was only Riviera that they had started

I think they did a good job for what it is is - I know my kids love it. Yeah, would be great if it was even 50% longer, but it is what it is

I completely agree - I think it is a fun ride! So, I hope it didn’t come across otherwise.

From the most recent pics, it looks like a fair bit has happened especially with Galaxies Edge. Can't wait to see how it will have progressed in a year from now

Hey Ryan, are they thinking the new entrance to Studios will be open Memorial day as well? Looks like most of the infrastructure is in place as far as grading, drainage, etc. Thinking we should start to see paving shortly.

The entrance from Osceola west bound could possibly be done by then, but there is still a long way to go for east bound. The blue line indicates the ramp they need to build for east bound traffic. The other big part of this project, is having Osceola pass over Victory instead of it being an intersection. I wouldn't expect that part to be complete until later 2019 at this rate.

Capture.JPG

I’m hoping for previews the last weekend of April.

Pandora --

Registration for Preview: March 24
Passholder Preview: May 13-22
General Public: May 27

If TSL opens around the same time, I would expect a similar schedule. I've already put reminders on my calendar for most of March to keep checking for the Preview because by the time the emails go out, slots are almost guaranteed to be long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter