Status
Not open for further replies.

TSL is looking sweet.. so pleased when this is finally open then it begins the tipping point for Hollywood Studios where things start to open.

Wouldn’t surprise me if between TSL opening and Galaxies Edge opening that a live stage show or two gets closed and updated ready to help absorb the late 2019 crowds

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

6EDCDF1C-A903-45A8-9F3B-763AA11BC421.jpeg

Galaxy's Edge entrance from Grand Avenue

2035EBEF-CD89-40FA-B4BE-EBD02FF0D1E0.jpeg

Overview

C321AF3A-33E1-499E-ACEF-0ABF85F77D91.jpeg

F6F18C73-F7E7-4C81-87F1-37A07A8C8552.jpeg 2C84B3B1-A947-454A-A032-8FCA373F717F.jpeg BFA64CAB-B772-46B1-BB8F-C89A2BC6FA8A.jpeg C1834ED7-82DC-45EE-BFE9-BAA12D268CCC.jpeg

Disney Springs third garage

1E586946-16BF-4846-8E60-D148CF0F72A2.jpeg 713CDAA5-DC69-49DA-A1C3-FD7F51297DDE.jpeg

Attachments

• 3354F570-9E9C-4A96-A810-58C866432E73.jpeg
    3354F570-9E9C-4A96-A810-58C866432E73.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Are they going to try to make the entrance (space between the two buildings) to TSL look like you are walking between two homes to get into Andy's backyard?

I'm sorry, what do the yellow arrows indicate?
They are usually pointing out something interesting of note. There is typically a caption to the photos in the tweets Bioreconstruct puts out. If you have specific questions I can help.

They are usually pointing out something interesting of note. There is typically a caption to the photos in the tweets Bioreconstruct puts out. If you have specific questions I can help.
Ah, that makes sense. I thought I was missing something obvious. lol

So looking at TS Land, where is the entrance going to be? Looking at the pics I can't figure out where TSMM is going to be and where that is in relation to SDD or Woody's Lunchbox.

Ah, that makes sense. I thought I was missing something obvious. lol

So looking at TS Land, where is the entrance going to be? Looking at the pics I can't figure out where TSMM is going to be and where that is in relation to SDD or Woody's Lunchbox.
The entrance to the land is right next to Walt Disney Presents or just before Toy Story Mania.

The new Toy Story Mania Entrance can be seen in the aerial images of the land which is on the back side of where the current entrance is. You can see the marquee/signage for the attraction going up.

Woody's Lunchbox is the building on the far side of the land closest to Star Wars. Slinky Dog is obviously the coaster that is encompassing the land.

The entrance to the land is right next to Walt Disney Presents or just before Toy Story Mania.

The new Toy Story Mania Entrance can be seen in the aerial images of the land which is on the back side of where the current entrance is. You can see the marquee/signage for the attraction going up.

Woody's Lunchbox is the building on the far side of the land closest to Star Wars. Slinky Dog is obviously the coaster that is encompassing the land.
Thank you!! I wasn't exactly sure where I was looking because I didn't realize the TSMM entrance was changing. That makes a lot more sense now.

What is that small building being constructed on the right side of the new entrance to Toy Story Land?

Are there any rumors concerning the land that is just south of the recently built fireworks launch site (for Hollywood Studios)?

What is that small building being constructed on the right side of the new entrance to Toy Story Land?

Are there any rumors concerning the land that is just south of the recently built fireworks launch site (for Hollywood Studios)?

DVC booth.

No rumors needed, it is a storm water retention pond.

Do we know if the 3rd DS garage is going to have a moving walkway to DS? I presume it will be covered, regardless.

TSL is finally looking like it's going to make the completion date - but they are certainly cutting it close with 3.5 weeks to go it is still not quite done - though it looks like cosmetic issues at this point.

Also, it struck me again how great it is that Disney is really focusing on adding new attractions. Thinking about the time I joined the DIS in 2006 there was a fallow period there from about 2006 to 2011 where there was nothing going in, and then after that you got New Fantasyland but it didn't seem even then they were really looking ahead to stuff. Now we have Pandora with 1 year on-line, TSL this year, SW:GE next year, plus Ratatouille, GotG, Tron, the new hotels and trasportation system, and this doesn't even look at all the things that might come for the 50th - I suspect we'll get at least one or two more announced in the next 12-18 months. It's a good time to be a theme park fan. (Until you get the bill, that is.)

Also, it struck me again how great it is that Disney is really focusing on adding new attractions. Thinking about the time I joined the DIS in 2006 there was a fallow period there from about 2006 to 2011 where there was nothing going in, and then after that you got New Fantasyland but it didn't seem even then they were really looking ahead to stuff. Now we have Pandora with 1 year on-line, TSL this year, SW:GE next year, plus Ratatouille, GotG, Tron, the new hotels and trasportation system, and this doesn't even look at all the things that might come for the 50th - I suspect we'll get at least one or two more announced in the next 12-18 months. It's a good time to be a theme park fan. (Until you get the bill, that is.)
This was mentioned in a recent article I read, comparing WDW and Universal Florida. Now the tables are turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter