Status
Not open for further replies.
If they did that they'd have to finish the backside of the Expedition Everest mountain. It is already bad enough you can see the unfinished mountain so well from the parking lot and from Blizzard Beach. Horrible show. And very un-Disney like. I'd hate to see them build a land between Dinoland and Asia and leave that awful corrugated metal sheeting look which you could then see from inside the park.

You could disguise that with embankments and tree cover...they always find a way...not a huge deal

Some new aerials from Bioreconstruct while we wait for more D23 news today. More photos should be coming in shortly

Concrete is being poured along the new street adjacent to Muppet Courtyard

DEyOwjlXYAAQcIp.jpg

DEyOx33XcAAFC0N.jpg

First bits of theming popping up on Slinky Dog

DEyUdqkXYAErKAf.jpg

DEyUfL2XsAE4yST.jpg

DEyUgj-XoAQoTx0.jpg

Coaster nearly at peak for the southern portion of the ride. Tree's also being placed as temporary block between TSL-SWL

DEyWKARXsAA6l56.jpg

Coaster station coming along nicely

DEyXSIgXYAA7sQ3.jpg

Last edited:
Some new aerials from Bioreconstruct while we wait for more D23 news today. More photos should be coming in shortly

Concrete is being poured along the new street adjacent to Muppet Courtyard

DEyOwjlXYAAQcIp.jpg

DEyOx33XcAAFC0N.jpg

First bits of theming popping up on Slinky Dog

DEyUdqkXYAErKAf.jpg

DEyUfL2XsAE4yST.jpg

DEyUgj-XoAQoTx0.jpg
You beat me too it. And actually this is the second bit of theming we have seen. Inside the tunnel there were what appeared to be lego bricks being put along the walls.

Now with seeing the model you can tell that this will be that tunnel like entrance to the land and between the concrete walls will be the berm like structure to separate the land and keep Star Wars land no visible from the rest of the park

Now with seeing the model you can tell that this will be that tunnel like entrance to the land and between the concrete walls will be the berm like structure to separate the land and keep Star Wars land no visible from the rest of the park

Yeah, you can definitely start to see how the model is going to fit into that corner of the park. Still a long way to go.

Waaaait, are the Alien Spinning Saucers going to be like Mater's Junkyard Jamboree? It kinda looks like it to me! I loooove that ride, I would be so happy to see it at Disney World!

Waaaait, are the Alien Spinning Saucers going to be like Mater's Junkyard Jamboree? It kinda looks like it to me! I loooove that ride, I would be so happy to see it at Disney World!

yes - my understanding is that it is a near clone of Mater's Junkyard Jamboree - just different theme

Will it have the same free-rolling trailer set-up? Because without that, I think it won't be nearly as interesting.

If by "free-rolling trailer" you mean the back part that swings and gives you the "whip" sensation, then yes it well. You can see in the concept art it is like the Aliens are driving the saucer part and then you are in the trailer that is hitched to it
alien-swirling-saucers-rendering.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter