Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt that one. I'm assuming there will be some sort of watercraft rental there. Don't think they'd make you go all the way over to CBR. (I still think CBR will be an option, but Riviera will be an independent resort to CBR.)

Yea good point on the rentals, that would make sense.

That does appear as the first pool shot though, unless I missed it.

@rteetz posted this on another thread. Looks like the new bus loops at DHS are opening tomorrow and then Disney Resort stops are opening mid-August!

i-fdndphr-jpg.339743

@rteetz posted this on another thread. Looks like the new bus loops at DHS are opening tomorrow and then Disney Resort stops are opening mid-August!

i-fdndphr-jpg.339743
1EAA9AA3-60FF-4452-BC78-A2D718D2DB2D.jpeg

Just to help clarify for everyone. The blue loop is what is opening soon. The red loop isn’t done yet. Also soon the walkway from Epcot to DHS will go through the bus loop (the yellow line). The green is the current charter bus area which will close.

View attachment 339774

Just to help clarify for everyone. The blue loop is what is opening soon. The red loop isn’t done yet. Also soon the walkway from Epcot to DHS will go through the bus loop (the yellow line). The green is the current charter bus area which will close.
So we’re ealking between bus loops rather than staying by the water? Ugh.

View attachment 339774

Thanks @rteetz! Just curious, aretervall is done, do you anticipate the resort buses remaining in your blue coloured loop or moving over to your red loop?

We’re Pop people so once all is done I anticipate we’ll use a combo of buses and Skyliner depending on weather and where we’re located at Pop each visit.

Thanks @rteetz! Just curious, aretervall is done, do you anticipate the resort buses remaining in your blue coloured loop or moving over to your red loop?

We’re Pop people so once all is done I anticipate we’ll use a combo of buses and Skyliner depending on weather and where we’re located at Pop each visit.
Most of the Disney resorts should move to the red loop depending on how many bus stalls there are on that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!