Status
Not open for further replies.
So ... they repainted it ? back to the orange stripe ???

Was this done before it was removed from backlot ? I could have sworn the last time I saw it it still had the blue stripe ?
In one of the pictures, they showed it with the blue stripe in front of the back lot tour as they were tearing it down. So It's likely the orange was done recently.

What was the timeline for the "orange stripe plane" to be converted over to the "blue plane w/ Mickey"? I would assume that Walt was doing his secret flights over Florida in the orange stripe version.

i never saw this thread. awesome job keeping this massive thread updated. awesome awesome job. i love looking at the scope of construction work like this. just amazing. it's amazing now it is all logistically coordinated. just awesome. the plane being surrounded by barriers and repainted is interesting. is their a hanger they could paint it in and then transport it tot that holding area? how did no-one notice it being transported to and from various parts of the park. you would think there would have been pics roaming on the internet. i mean it's not small.

i never saw this thread. awesome job keeping this massive thread updated. awesome awesome job. i love looking at the scope of construction work like this. just amazing. it's amazing now it is all logistically coordinated. just awesome. the plane being surrounded by barriers and repainted is interesting. is their a hanger they could paint it in and then transport it tot that holding area? how did no-one notice it being transported to and from various parts of the park. you would think there would have been pics roaming on the internet. i mean it's not small.

I was discussing this with someone on another message board. It was moved at night and done carried to the new location with a helicopter. It's not surprising no one got a picture since they would have need to catch it as it was being lifted up or put down, they would have had to know to take a picture, and it would have had to be the kind of person who would make it public in the internet.

What do they do with the water from the wave pool while refurbing? with the chlorine in it I would think back into the water supply is not an option and where else could you store it?

What do they do with the water from the wave pool while refurbing? with the chlorine in it I would think back into the water supply is not an option and where else could you store it?
They have retention ponds and what not to store it.

New aerials from Bioreconstruct

Guardians construction

5EFA3836-DFF9-4E63-9FA7-41C0A2C3F94A.jpeg

Skyliner

580E8972-61B2-428F-BD4D-D2A4AA5E9AEF.jpeg

DHS parking and road work

8710AC5A-4572-4849-9053-AFD75D7EDD4D.jpeg

DHS Skyliner station

653563CE-8938-49E5-A70A-F51E54AC5447.jpeg

CBR Skyliner station

7E1B0D1C-BB63-4B55-8F85-434B4E1DB2FA.jpeg

878C3D17-A5D5-4D88-B428-1473021CE08D.jpeg

Gondola cable towers to Pop/AoA

B82CC7E5-5F9D-4E8A-BE9B-BDDCC0CA1A4F.jpeg

Riviera Resort

7DE3F0A8-2F1A-4D8E-856E-D52686EB51EB.jpeg 908F6940-2C81-40BB-A270-B64AEAB6145F.jpeg

So there’s going to be a TS restaurant for Galaxy’s Edge? I’ve only heard that there’s going to be a new QS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!