Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a little surprised that the load/unload area is where it is. That is going to make a long walk in and out of this attraction. I understand the entrance will be next to Space Mountain where the arcade used to be.
Well it is a direct clone of Shanghai so they likely fit it in as best they could without any alterations.

Well it is a direct clone of Shanghai so they likely fit it in as best they could without any alterations.
Good point. As I recall, the actual entrance at Shanghai does involve a bit of walking through (under) a portion of the outdoor track.

Is there a tentative date for the work to be done at the entrances to Animal Kingdom, EPCOT and the TTC?

If anything good comes out of the closure, I hope the Epcot construction goes full boar and gets ahead of schedule.

Thanks for the update-sad to see.

That said, if it were up to me, I would use this time to rip and tear on EPCOT like crazy while they can. But I'm sure they have their own plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter