Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the springs portion of Disney Springs looks far better than the initial photos which must have had dirty water or something. Those photos make it look like a decent focal point.

What is the big T and all the dirt work across World Drive from HS? That is close to Blizzard Beach for size of foot print.

c5h06v4wgaef6di-jpg.222230

data=!3m1!1e3

What is the big T and all the dirt work across World Drive from HS? That is close to Blizzard Beach for size of foot print.

c5h06v4wgaef6di-jpg.222230

data=!3m1!1e3
The T is the fireworks launch site for DHS.

The dirt pile is staging and fill for the construction at DHS, hence why the dirt conveyor leads there.

We spent 5 nights at Cabana Bay last May and really enjoyed it. With the addition of the towers and view of Volcano Bay, I'm inclined to make a return visit.

I just wish it included Express Pass or gave a discount. It's just not economically feasible to stay there and get EP during the busy season. I really want to stay there sometime though.

Last edited:
The T is the fireworks launch site for DHS.

The dirt pile is staging and fill for the construction at DHS, hence why the dirt conveyor leads there.

The dirt pile is being used for fill, but it's coming from the construction of a new storm water retention pond.

Not much you can make out from the photos but I for one am glad that at a minimum they are expanding the footprint of HS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter