Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...I've been on multiple of those patios...wasn't too impressed.

To say nothing of the pathways...which are the real problem there.

You mean the one at sprinkles that's poorly lit at night, next to a ridiculously too small footbridge and path, that has a partial view of the side of raglan road...

That one?

(Just the facts, folks)
You crack me up! Is there actually ANYTHING at Walt Disney World that impresses you? o_O

You crack me up! Is there actually ANYTHING at Walt Disney World that impresses you? o_O

Hundreds...if not thousands of things...to be fair.

But...I can't sugarcoat things built by this current braintrust that doesn't look right based on the alledged bills.

Lots to look at springs and ask "huh?"

...but it's as of yet incomplete and I'll reserve final judgement.

Cool photos of some of my favourite places at WDW. The Typhoon Lagoon photo was great with the drained wave pool.

This'll probably end up being my favorite thread on this board! Aerial photos are a guilty pleasure of mine! Hopefully we will have some with non-construction photos just to see!

No...what I'm saying is that while the tickets get sold, the seats often don't get filled because the pricing has relegated a lot of the seats to the corporate crowd...many of the traditional middle class fan has gotten squeezed out already.

So while people do go...and pay...the phenomenon is while a team can be "sold out" - they are actually attracting less fans overall and that hurts outside of the arena.

It's a cautionary tale about pricing.
Absolutely agree with this.

Somewhat related but not exact, revisit Mark Cubans observation and caution concerning the over saturation of the NFL

Doesn't look like too much yet at DHS, but I guess at least they're working? That park desperately needs those two new lands. I wish we knew some kind of timeline for what they're shooting for there. It would be nice if Toy Story Land opened sometime next year and Star Wars was open before the Episode 9 film.

Doesn't look like too much yet at DHS, but I guess at least they're working? That park desperately needs those two new lands. I wish we knew some kind of timeline for what they're shooting for there. It would be nice if Toy Story Land opened sometime next year and Star Wars was open before the Episode 9 film.
Toy Story will open in 2018. The first piece of track for the coaster was put in place today.

Toy Story will open in 2018. The first piece of track for the coaster was put in place today.
That's good to hear. Progress is progress. Considering Toy Story Land only has 2 attractions, and it doesn't sound like either are state-of-the-art, brand-new technology like Mine Train was, it doesn't seem like it should take that long to complete. They may not be thrill ride attractions, but I'm just excited for anything new at the Studios. I love that park, and it makes me sad to think about how much of it is closed right now. I think it's been more than a year and a half since they first announced these expansions, so I think we're due for more specific updates/info.

That's good to hear. Progress is progress. Considering Toy Story Land only has 2 attractions, and it doesn't sound like either are state-of-the-art, brand-new technology like Mine Train was, it doesn't seem like it should take that long to complete. They may not be thrill ride attractions, but I'm just excited for anything new at the Studios. I love that park, and it makes me sad to think about how much of it is closed right now. I think it's been more than a year and a half since they first announced these expansions, so I think we're due for more specific updates/info.
Star Wars is also two attractions but will be state of the art technology. I wouldn't consider Mine Train state of the art brand new technology though. There really isn't a whole lot more to say about Toy Story. You have the slinky dog coaster and the Alien Swirling Saucers which will be just like Mater's Junkyard Jamboree in DCA.

Star Wars is also two attractions but will be state of the art technology. I wouldn't consider Mine Train state of the art brand new technology though. There really isn't a whole lot more to say about Toy Story. You have the slinky dog coaster and the Alien Swirling Saucers which will be just like Mater's Junkyard Jamboree in DCA.
Maybe not completely, but I thought the swinging carts were new and gave them a bit of trouble.

Thank you Ryan for showings us these photo's, we have a trip for March and a trip for November lined up and these pictures brings our trip closer to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!