Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeing the aerials of GotG - that attraction has a LOT of real estate! Will the UoE building just be for the queue?!

Ryan, we don’t typically see aerials of the MK. I thought there was a no fly zone over it. Did that change? Thanks!

Ugh. Now I only see the twitter link. No embedded pics.

To be fair, I'm viewing from work, and they block everything, but this is a new development since the upgrade.

Ugh. Now I only see the twitter link. No embedded pics.

To be fair, I'm viewing from work, and they block everything, but this is a new development since the upgrade.
Your employer must block twitter then. The links embed into posts and show everything right in the post instead of me having to upload the photos myself.

Your employer must block twitter then. The links embed into posts and show everything right in the post instead of me having to upload the photos myself.

Yep.

When you uploaded them it wasn't a problem. No worries, I follow Bio anyway, it's just nice to see them on a bigger screen with discussion here. :)

The speed on France/International Gateway construction is actually moving incredibly quick. Same for Tron, too. Exciting.

I'm sure it's just an offhand remark but Bio's claim about possibly having a land behind BTMR and Haunted Mansion in the Florida park is laughable to me. Between the two rides and Tom Sawyer Island, I imagine it would be a logistical nightmare to even find a way to get guests to a new area there, not to mention the insane amount of work it would take. To me, that similar part of Disneyland was much more accessible than the Magic Kingdom's.

The speed on France/International Gateway construction is actually moving incredibly quick. Same for Tron, too. Exciting.

I'm sure it's just an offhand remark but Bio's claim about possibly having a land behind BTMR and Haunted Mansion in the Florida park is laughable to me. Between the two rides and Tom Sawyer Island, I imagine it would be a logistical nightmare to even find a way to get guests to a new area there, not to mention the insane amount of work it would take. To me, that similar part of Disneyland was much more accessible than the Magic Kingdom's.
That actually is an MK expansion pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter