Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely loving this thread. It is always so interesting to me to see the aerial views of buildings at Disney Parks and see how close the different attractions really are compared to how you have to walk around to get to the attractions. I am also loving all of the progression photos of GE and all of the other construction going on around WDW.

The more I see the Guardians building the more convinced I am that it won’t be that noticeable. The only exception may be as you enter from the parking lot. But even then Guardians will be on the left pretty far removed from the view of SSE

Fingers crossed SW:GE is open by Christmas! I know they say "Fall" but as far as Disney is concerned, when is fall? nobody knows.

I gotta be honest, even though we've seen a ton of changes and every 1 better than the last, it still feels like it's longer than 9 or so months away. Meaning a ton more work.....:confused3

I gotta be honest, even though we've seen a ton of changes and every 1 better than the last, it still feels like it's longer than 9 or so months away. Meaning a ton more work.....:confused3
If it opens in November like I think it will you’re not wrong. That’s 9+ months away yet.

Catching up on photos, getting super excited for my 2 trips this year (first time I've gone twice in a year). So glad I decided to join DVC in 2017. I will say riding Slinky Dog back in December, I kept looking into SW:GE lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter