Status
Not open for further replies.

Until we were there last week and saw the location of 'The Cove' that is being built, I hadn't realized how nice this will be for those going to play mini-golf at Fantasia. Right now it's quite the hike from either the Swan or Dolphin and not always a well lit path at night. The Cove bus will be a great way to get to/from mini-golfing!

Until we were there last week and saw the location of 'The Cove' that is being built, I hadn't realized how nice this will be for those going to play mini-golf at Fantasia. Right now it's quite the hike from either the Swan or Dolphin and not always a well lit path at night. The Cove bus will be a great way to get to/from mini-golfing!
I still fear it’ll be what kills Fantasia Gardens.

I still fear it’ll be what kills Fantasia Gardens.
We are not huge fans of Fantasia Gardens but with BB it was the easier course to get to.

I will say I was pleasantly surprised at how busy it was. We were there from 8:15-8:45 on a Sat night waiting for the rest of our group to arrive and there was a steady stream of teams both before us and behind us. Not sure how different this would be if BB was open though.

We are not huge fans of Fantasia Gardens but with BB it was the easier course to get to.

I will say I was pleasantly surprised at how busy it was. We were there from 8:15-8:45 on a Sat night waiting for the rest of our group to arrive and there was a steady stream of teams both before us and behind us. Not sure how different this would be if BB was open though.
I’ve always found Winter Summerland to be the less crowded course even with Blizzard Beach being busy, not sure I’ve ever waited there. Fantasia Gardens’ Gardens course will get an hour or more line some nights, but the Fairways course is usually not more than a short wait.

I’ve always found Winter Summerland to be the less crowded course even with Blizzard Beach being busy, not sure I’ve ever waited there. Fantasia Gardens’ Gardens course will get an hour or more line some nights, but the Fairways course is usually not more than a short wait.
lol!! We’ve never waited at Fantasia (except for our teammates to arrive) but have waited 45 mins + at BB more than once. I wonder if it makes a difference what time we play? Normally we go to Winter-Summerland between 10am and 1pm and there is quite a wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!