Advice please!

sheridac

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I want to get a new digital camera before my trip. I'm considering the Kodak C340, the Nikon coolpix S4 and the Pentax Optio 60. All opinions gratefully welcomed!

I don't have personal experience with those models, but you can find user reviews of these cameras at web sites like:
DPReview

Yes, I know about that website, but it didn't have reviews for those models. Thanks anyway though.

Phil doesn't have full reviews on the site, but he does have reviews and comments from users of the cameras on the site. That's what I was refering to.

I would have bought the Nikon, S4, but no IS. I did get the Canon S2 IS. The Nikon looks like a great one, just missing that one feature I thought important on a high optical zoom.

Thanks for the response. I did look at the Canon, but I want something small enough to fit into my purse. How important is the IS? Would not having it affect just the zoomed shots or all shots? If I brought a little tripod for the zoomed shots, would that take care of it?

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter