Advice on great deals mid-week to mid-week?

ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
I've seen people post about getting great deals on Skyauction, TUG, Redweek, etc. Most of those seem to be week-long and starting on a weekend. I'm wondering if anyone has advice on scoring a similar deal with mid-week start and end times.

I've found flights seem to be cheaper midweek, plus I can take off less PTO if I work part of the week I leave and part of the week I return (I'm a nurse, so I can cluster my days and get a week of vacation for one or two days of PTO, if I schedule it right).

If nothing else, it would be great if someone with better knowledge of timeshares could weigh in. If I'm unlikely to find a Wednesday through Tuesday rental, I can stop wasting my time looking. If there's a pretty good chance I'll find something with patience, please point me in the right direction.

In 20014, I was able to get a Tues- Tues BC rental through VS. This year, we have a 8 night Mon- Tues at BC, again through VS.

In 20014, I was able to get a Tues- Tues BC rental through VS. This year, we have a 8 night Mon- Tues at BC, again through VS.

Great! I'm assuming VS is Vacation Strategy, but the only BC I know is Beach Club, which seems unlikely to get a Disney resort.

Yes, Vacation Strategy. I meant WBC (Wyndham Bonnet Creek). Sorry for the confusion!

You could stay onsite or somewhere else for 2 nights then check into a cheap Skyauction condo on Friday. You can always leave the rental early. Sometimes the deals on Skyauction are so good that they are still cheaper per night even if you only stay for 4 or 5 nights.

Check out the Robinson’s rentals at Windsor Hills. They used to require check ins on Saturday only, but have recently changed that requirement. Midweek rentals are now an option with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter