Advice on booking EMM, first week in April at the Magic Kingdom

SL6827

DIS Veteran
With Disney adding the EMM event on April 2nd, I am thinking about booking it. I like the fact you can cancel it 24 hours ahead of time if you want and I think the crowds are going to be so horrific in the Magic Kingdom that day I might ought to do it. Advice?

We did early morning magic in October and loved it! We rode all three (at the time ... there are more now) rides multiple times with no waiting and enjoyed a nice breakfast. We were also a bit ahead of the crowds and well into the park when the rope dropped and the masses of humanity invaded. It was a nice way to start the day!

When would be the best time to eat breakfast during this event? Any time spent sitting down and eating during those first few hours of the morning would seem to be wasteful when one could be touring then. But there would be no way I would not eat breakfast. :teeth:

This question is best asked on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Forum, not here on the Restaurants Forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter