Advice Needed PLease!!!

CraigKORE

Earning My Ears
Hello folks! :)

I have booked a last minute deal for me and my girlfriend travelling to Orlando from Scotland UK. It is acommadation on arrival, and all I know is that we will be staying in the Orlando area. Also have car rental for 2 weeks.

The thing is, I went and bought the Orlando Flexi Ticket (14 days unlimited into Universal Studios, IOA, Seaworld, and Wet And Wild), and forgot to add Disney into that equation! :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, I'm wondering where you would recommend in Disney for a day pass, and also what kind of price we can expect to pay at the gate. There seems to be that much stuff in Disney, I'm lost for what to do now. Only prob is, that after paying for what I have allready, we are gonna be on a kinda tight budget, so something like a 5 day pass would be to much for us. Unless I was to cut the spending money we have right down, and I dont really want to do that. :D WOuld it be worth going for a 2 or 3 day pass? (Money permitting that is).

Any advice on where we should not miss in Disney, and an idea of what we can expect to pay at the gate, will be very much appreciated. :cool:

Cheers!

Welcome to the DIS. I'm very glad you found us.

There are 4 theme parks and 3 water parks at Walt Disney World. You may visit only one park with a "day pass" which costs about $50. A 4 day "hopper" pass costs about $187/adult and will allow you to visit more than one park per day.

Walt Disney World is a <b>magical</b> place. I hope you decide to spend some of your vacation there. It would be difficult to choose only one park to visit, but I think I would choose Magic Kingdom if I had to choose just one park, simply because it is so special. If you like thrill rides, MGM has RockNRoller Coaster and Tower of Terror which are both lots of fun. Animal Kingdom and Epcot are also very entertaining. It's just so difficult to recommend just one park.

Katholyn

Hi there Craig :) Welcome to the DIS! We also have a DIS UK and you'd be welcome to post on our boards there where most of the UK contingent hang out!!
Firstly, since you are going to Wet'n Wild, you could omit the Disney water parks which means you could buy a four day park hopper for WDW, good for hopping between AK, MGM, MK and EPCOT.
There isn't a hopper pass for less days than that unfortunately. A pity if you have to miss any of the WDW parks on your first visit, but certainly since you won't be taking children I think you'd both enjoy visiting MGM Studios and would further advise that you visit all the attractions in MGM, to see the breadth of entertainment Disney has to offer.
Hope to see you on the UK boards at www.wdwinfo.co.uk/boards

Thanks for the advice so far, appreciated! ;)

Looks like the 4 day hopper might be just within our budget, without cutting to much into our spending cash.

:D

And WDWfan, cheers for the link to the UK forums, I have posted a similar thread on that as well to see what further advice I can get. :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter