Advice for selling dvc - I'm in the UK

sehandiph

Mouseketeer
Hi,
has anyone got any advice for me - we are seriously thinking of selling my OKW DVC points. we are in the UK. Has anyone in the UK sold their points and can help me avoid any pitfalls?? Is there a reseller who is more experienced in sales from the UK???
Thanks everyone
Shezzy

It doesn’t make any difference that you are I the U.K. once it passes ROFR you will get a predicted closing date take a date at your local embassy to sign paperwork then don’t wait until you actually have closing documents as you will likely have a 3 week wait for an appointment other than that it’s no different

The component of resale needed by the seller is access to potential buyers - which is what resale brokers provide. Most can certainly assist with avoiding pitfalls.

We are in the process of selling some OKW contracts with the help of DVC Resale Market. All have passed ROFR except one which DVC apparently "needs".

One of the contracts is being purchased by a buyer in the UK through DVCResaleMarket.

Closing documents have already been completed and closings for these are set over the next couple of weeks. except for one ROFR'ed by DVC.

Good luck and enjoy the process! We are now just over 2 months and the process has been very smooth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter