Adventures of the Traveling Fire Pit Round 2 Try it again?

hi everyone, the family is making our 1st trip to FW, fun to discover this thread and the TFP2. i do not see a list since november. we will love to fill a spot in April. April 7 - 12. i will assume that firewood is for sale there, or does TFP2 come with a free supply of wood :rolleyes2. let me know or i will check back in to see a new list. take care

i do not see a list since november.
@daveinct, We don't have an updates as of yet, if you look at page 7 of this thread you'll find the most currentist list of TFP2 hosts. So glad you can join in and VERY HAPPY it's your 1st trip to The Fort.
If you've followed along, ya know we love trip reports :rolleyes1 Enjoy your trip. Oh and cabin, tenting, travel trailer or RV. Inquiring minds want to know LOL

So I thought I'd start a TFP 2.0 and soon to be TFP 3.0 site list so we can follow where they have been. So here goes.
Big shout out to all who have participated and made arrangements to pass along, :thumbsup2 and also those who have been the care takers for others :worship:

@serenitygr 1435 TFP 2.0
@sheboz 1432 TFP 2.0
@friendofeeyore 1321 TFP 2.0
@garneska 518 TFP 2.0
@DisneyMommyMichelle 2069 TFP 2.0
@wareagle57 2441 TFP 2.0
@dalir 1621 TFP 2.0 Oddly enough, where it started in September
@mrsfascinating 807 TFP 2.0
@FtW Mike 1811 TFP 2.0
@Bronte Cabin TFP 3.0
@amcc 2060 TFP 2.0
@Eyeeore 1210 TFP 2.0 & 3.0?
@Bronte Friends Troy & Angie Cabin
@jknezek 231 TFP 2.0
FtLauderdaleFireCaptains

Last edited:

Thanks Mike
It was great meeting you and we look forward to spending time at the campgrounds again in the future ... What a great trip, we all had a fantastic time espessially Luna !!!!
I will give my friends Troy and Angie you contact info if that’s ok and hopefully someone can get one of the fire pits to them when they check in to a cabin on January 22 (Troy’s birthday)
Safe travels home Mike

@Bronte mike will be leaving on Jan 21 so i will try and see if we can drop the TFP3 off someplace so your friends Troy and Angie can get it.

Edit to add it looks like Eeyore has TFP2 from Jan 7 to March. Congrats on the long stay, also hopefully they can be a caretaker for TFP3 during that time to help bridge trips.

@jlbridg2 I am checking out that day I should be hosting TFP3. I can drop it with @FtW Mike and it can be picked up there. We are hoping for an early departure on Jan 19. Sorry mike I keep putting you to work.

@Campinfam2018 you are welcome to visit TFP 3 at out spot. I know Mallory always wants company.

Thanks! Do I need to message @FtW Mike to make arrangements for pick up on the 19th? We will be driving down that day and should be there just after lunch. I don't mind passing it along after a few days. I'm not sure we'll use it every night and can plan accordingly.

Thanks! Do I need to message @FtW Mike to make arrangements for pick up on the 19th? We will be driving down that day and should be there just after lunch. I don't mind passing it along after a few days. I'm not sure we'll use it every night and can plan accordingly.[/QUOTE

Drop me a line just about when you leave. I will let you know if I am acting as care taker or who has them to contact.

Dropped TFP 2 off with AMCC at their site earlier today only they weren't around. Apparently we kept missing each other as they came by our site while we were at the dog park. Went by a little while ago and had a great meet up with her her husband ad 3 of their boys. Hope I didn't scare anyone too much when I announced I was with Disney Fire Pit Police and needed to the permit to use one.

I will be checking my friends Troy and Angie into a cabin on January 22 (staying till the 26th)
I would like to have them use one of the fire pits if available.
We really have no way to transport it so if anyone can help that would be great.

Folk's all I can say is that Bronte donated TFP 3 to the group so let's try to accommodate them If we decide to stay thru the 28 I can LIKELY run it over to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!