Adults going to MNSSHP; Are you going in costume? Share your pics here

I so love seeing these ideas! I decided for budgetary reasons not to attend the party (don't like M&Gs, parades or fireworks). However, I am now re-thinking because I love Halloween costumes! The more creative the better! Do people care if guest just want to take their picture in admiration of their creativity?

Not usually. It happens ALL the time at the Halloween party. Guests in Disney costume are just not permitted to have a line formed or to sign autographs. When DH and I went for Halloween as Cindy & Prince charming we got stopped like every 50 feet haha. It adds to the fun!

I'll be Cinderella in the pink dress made by the mice. DH is Jack Sparrow, and DD is Alice in Wonderland. No pics yet, but we'll doing the first party of the year, so I'll have some to post in a few weeks. So excited!

I went last year with myself as Prince Eric, my twin sister as little town Belle, and my cousin as Tinkerbell. This year, my twin sister and I are going as Jolly Holiday Mary Poppins and Bert and my cousin is going as Jessica Rabbit.

Here is one of me, solo trip to DL as the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz.

mnsshp_zps9f414964.jpg

Here's my group from last year! My twin sister as Little Town Belle, myself as Prince Eric, and my cousin as Tinkerbell. SO. MUCH. FUN.

1524620_10151898494619024_1992272413_n.jpg

No pictures yet, but DFi and I are most likely going to be Rapunzel and Flynn. We'll probably Disneybound them since we just don't have the time to make our own costumes. If that changes, I'll be Alice since I have that costume already and I'm not sure who he'll be. Haha! We'll be there on October 21st!

My friend and I (We're both in our 30s) will be going in October and we're dressing up. She's going to be a Marvel Princess, and I'm still working on mine. We'll be with my brother, his fiancee, and some of their friends, and I know that my brother and his fiancee will be dressing up, not sure about their friends.

Edit: Clarifying my question. We'll be at MK all day. At 4pm, will we be allowed to change into our costumes, or do we have to wait until 7pm when the party officially starts?

I spent way too long trying to figure out who my partner and I could be because there aren't really that many options for 'couple costumes' when you're both guys unless you want to be buddies. Then I got sucked into the rabbit hole of "genderbent Disney" art and came up with Prince Philip and Prince...well, Auror? Brian Rose? Anyway. The costumes aren't made yet, but fabric is ordered and here are the concept sketches

14928039446_5f81228b2e_n.jpg
14764360570_a052a06be7_n.jpg

The shirts will both be out of jersey (t-shirt material, not too warm and easy to roll up if it's too hot in mid-October) as will the capes, with the tunic (for him) and doublet (for me) out of cotton. And because it's hard to tell, I should add that my boots - er, shoes and gaiters - are silver sequinned...because magic.

I spent way too long trying to figure out who my partner and I could be because there aren't really that many options for 'couple costumes' when you're both guys unless you want to be buddies. Then I got sucked into the rabbit hole of "genderbent Disney" art and came up with Prince Philip and Prince...well, Auror? Brian Rose? Anyway. The costumes aren't made yet, but fabric is ordered and here are the concept sketches

14928039446_5f81228b2e_n.jpg
14764360570_a052a06be7_n.jpg

The shirts will both be out of jersey (t-shirt material, not too warm and easy to roll up if it's too hot in mid-October) as will the capes, with the tunic (for him) and doublet (for me) out of cotton. And because it's hard to tell, I should add that my boots - er, shoes and gaiters - are silver sequinned...because magic.

I LOVE the idea of Brian Rose. So cute! love love love!

Got our costumes!!!

DD is going as Anna (Coronation day) --- DS is a Ghostbuster

And DW and I ...

_ml_p2p_pc_carousel_badge

Super excited to go to our first MNSSHP! Dd13 will be Cinderella, dh will be Prince Charming, dd9 will be Anastasia and I will be Drizella.

Got our costumes!!!

DD is going as Anna (Coronation day) --- DS is a Ghostbuster

And DW and I ...

_ml_p2p_pc_carousel_badge

That is different! At leas t you have a good chance of not running into another person wearing the same thing:thumbsup2 Although you are making me hungry LOL!!!!

That is different! At leas t you have a good chance of not running into another person wearing the same thing:thumbsup2 Although you are making me hungry LOL!!!!

Lol!!! Last year we went as jack and Sally !!! The jack mask was so hot, not to mention that it scared the daylights out of our DS2!! We decided to take a different approach this year!! And a funnier one !! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter