Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Hello, I am new to this site. Been thinking about a solo trip - I LOVE Disneyworld and have been there quite a few times. I just have no one to go with. The solo thing kind of scares me though. I don't want to feel completely alone on vacation and really don't like the idea of table service meals alone. Are you still going on these dates? Have you found anyone to join you yet? I'm 50 yr old female from NJ. My plan would be doing one Disneyworld park per day. Be lovely to hear from you:)
Hi Think Tink 14, if you haven't found someone to hang out with yet, you'd be welcome to join me at my WDW meals from Oct. 28 dinner through Oct. 31 brunch. If you'd like to be added to my dining reservations for those, would you please let me know. Or, feel free to send me a message for more info.

I had the option of going in August or having to wait a few more months. Just finalized plans for Aug. 21-25, staying at my favorite resort, POR. :)

I had the option of going in August or having to wait a few more months. Just finalized plans for Aug. 21-25, staying at my favorite resort, POR. :)
Awesome! I just did the same thing, going August 23-26

Hey everyone!! I was just at the World last month for a few days with friends, and am going to take my last "fun trip" solo before its time to start Adulting again with my child's school and work responsibilities. If anyone wants to share a meal, a ride, or a drink between Aug 29 - September 2nd, just hit a sistah up! I am a frequent solo traveler to the World, but always enjoy meeting new faces!!

I decided to do a little last minute trip over Labor Day weekend...my best friend moved to Orlando to work for Disney full time in February and I miss him a ton and he has a new boyfriend for me to meet, so off to Orlando I go...even though I'll be there again in November for a girls trip. I'm not sure how much time I'll actually be in the park, but I do know that I'm going to the first Halloween party on the 2nd, and my BFF may not be able to go with me, so anybody else going to be hitting the Magic Kingdom for some Halloween goodness?

I took my first solo trip last November (just to see the spectacle of lights - RIP) and me and the soon to be DH are heading back to WDW in two weeks, and I just booked a 3 night trip for myself in October to enjoy food & wine and maybe a solo halloween party! I can't wait! Also looking into going for a few nights in November to catch a Christmas party! As much as I love going with my DH, I love not having anyone to care about besides myself (I LOVE meeting characters and he's kind of weirded out by them, also, riding BTMRR 15 times straight is my idea of a perfect afternoon). Oh, and I also bought myself an annual pass for my birthday, so I'm making sure I use it well :)

I got called away for business in Orlando tomorrow(23rd) and some of Wednesday. I have never done disney solo but thats what the AP is for right? Probably just check out Disney Springs and or Epcot. Maybe AK at night.

Last edited:

Had vacation that days that I had to use before the end of the year, and couldn't get anyone to join me - so I'll be taking my first solo trip Oct 19-28. Looking forward to doing whatever I want, at my own pace.

Does Disneyland count? My parents and I are going there in April for the first time since I was four (I've never been to WDW). I'm in my 30s, my mom's in her 60s, my dad's in his 70s, and we're all looking forward to being kids again at Disneyland!

Just visited end of Sept. (3 days- Caribbean Beach) and found out I'll be out of work for the month of Feb. Looking at various crowd calendars it seems the week of Feb 6 is one of the slowest. Just booked French Quarter for a week! This will be my shortest span between visits.

Greetings! I'll be traveling to Orlando Next week from November 17th - 23rd. If anyone is traveling during that time and would like to hang out, let me know! :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter