• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults and Solo Trips Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to spend a least a few hours visiting the monorail and epcot area resorts to see their decorations - if you (and anyone else) wants to meet for a morning coffee or afternoon drink there, let me know.......

I'd love to! I'm arriving at WDW on 11/30 and am heading to MK that afternoon. 12/1 is my Epcot day (looking forward to seeing NPH at the Candlelight Processional!) and 12/2 I'm back to MK. I could meet you at one of the neighboring resorts. I'm new on this site so I can't send PMs.

I leave for my first solo trip in 16 days! I just extended my trip by a day so I can catch all the new star wars stuff at DHS :D

I'd love to! I'm arriving at WDW on 11/30 and am heading to MK that afternoon. 12/1 is my Epcot day (looking forward to seeing NPH at the Candlelight Processional!) and 12/2 I'm back to MK. I could meet you at one of the neighboring resorts. I'm new on this site so I can't send PMs.

I'll be at MK on the 2nd also, so meeting at one of the resorts there will work for me as well. We can arrange details once you're able to send PM's.

Anyone else want to join n the fun?

I'll be at MK on the 2nd also, so meeting at one of the resorts there will work for me as well. We can arrange details once you're able to send PM's.

Anyone else want to join n the fun?

I'll be in MK all day on the 30th, then heading to trader sams/pinapple lanai around 4pm if we all wanna meet up at the Poly!!!

It's official! I'm going solo Jan 23 to 30! My second solo trip after May 2015. Pop Century!

Hey guys!
I can't' believe I have missed this topic for so long! I'll be at WDW for the Marathon Weekend from January 5th until January 20th for my first solo trip ever. And I am super excited! :mickeyjum

Anyone interested in sharing a bag of popcorn watching Wishes or screaming like crazy along the Tower of Terror amazing fall?

Last edited:

Traveling to Orlando for a conference. I will be at MVMCP on the 11th and probably resort hopping, hanging out, possibly Ft. Wilderness Segway tour on the 12th. Anyone else around then??

Coming home Nov 30 thru Dec 10. I have dinner plans on the 30th at Rose & Crown and seeing the candlelight processional at 8:15. I am attending MVMCP on the 8th. The remainder of the trip is unplanned. If anyone wants to get together let me know.

Coming home Nov 30 thru Dec 10. I have dinner plans on the 30th at Rose & Crown and seeing the candlelight processional at 8:15. I am attending MVMCP on the 8th. The remainder of the trip is unplanned. If anyone wants to get together let me know.

I'll be at DHS on Dec 1 in the AM then epcot late night for EMH! Lets high five!

I'll be in Epcot on 12/1 for EMH. I'll be at the 8:15 CP then was planning to watch Illuminations right after.
I've actually never seen Illuminations live so this would be my first time! Lets watch together!

How does coffee at Gasparilla cafe on the 2nd at 9 am sound?
Thanks for the invite, however on that day I will be staying over at the Beach Club and I am not particularly a morning person, so it is unlikely I could make it over to GF by that time. I have never been to the Grand, but I will be moving over to the Poly on the 4th, so if you will still be around after that date, I understand that it would be a short walk to come over.

I'll be at DHS on Dec 1 in the AM then epcot late night for EMH! Lets high five!
I'll be in Epcot on 12/1 for EMH. I'll be at the 8:15 CP then was planning to watch Illuminations right after.
I've actually never seen Illuminations live so this would be my first time! Lets watch together!

I was thinking about being in the park in the afternoon to go to the Merry Mixer, so getting together for Illuminations sounds great. Mousefan38 there are some nice viewing angles from the theater side of the lake, however the best viewing angle is on the opposite side directly in front of the opening between Future World and the World Showcase.

I was thinking about being in the park in the afternoon to go to the Merry Mixer, so getting together for Illuminations sounds great. Mousefan38 there are some nice viewing angles from the theater side of the lake, however the best viewing angle is on the opposite side directly in front of the opening between Future World and the World Showcase.

What's this Merry Mixer? Lol

I can meet you all between the gift shops around 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter