Adult beach on Castaway Cay?

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
I have a question regarding the food at the adult beach. I know I am in the minority here but I didn't think the food at Castaway Cay was anything that great and I was wondering whether they have the same thing at the adult beach or is it a completely different set up. Last time DS went to the kids club on CC and DD stayed with us and snorkeled and played in the water. I have a feeling neither one will go to the club on CC this year but....if they do.....we could wander down to the adult beach if the food is better there.

Does the kids program take the kids to eat on CC? Are there trams running all day to the adult beach? And the big question:Is the food better at the adult beach?

Thanks for your input!

Adult beach had hot dogs, hamburgers, steak sandwiches, lobster and one more I cannot remember. Also potato salad and a lot of fresh fruit. Water and lemonade. Maybe cookies.

Having been to CC last May while on the Magic (eastern) cruise with our DS and DD, we did'nt even get a chance to see the adult beach area. I didn't even know they had a dining area there. I guess I thought everyone ate at Cookie's BBQ.

We are looking forward to getting cabana massages and snorkeling on the adult beach too. With food (hopefully good food) at the adult beach we won't have to leave (or want to I'd imagine).

Thanks for the information!

Howard

Both times we have visited Castaway Cay we had lunch at Serenity Bay - so I can't compare to Cookies. But we had a terrific lunch, lots of grilled items including salmon, steak and chicken sandwiches, various salads and loads of fresh fruit. With a fresh Konk Kooler from the bar - how bad can it be?
Hope you enjoy it,
Lorraine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts