ADRs with children

moparop

DIS Veteran
We are travelling with kids for the first time WDW in January. They are 3.5 and 20 months. What restaurants are kid friendly/fun and still have good meals for adults. I have been tentatively working on a list (CP for breakfast is a definite) and would love more suggestions to present to DH.

We took DD in Feb and she was 11 months. We went to CP for breakfast, 'Ohana for dinner, Sci Fi for lunch, Liberty Tree for dinner and Whispering Canyon for dinner. I'm sure there are more but I'm drawing a blank and these were the ones she really enjoyed. We really had a good time, In fact we made some of the same ADR's for our upcoming trips too! Have a great time!

we just got back with a 3 1/2 yr old and 1 yr old and ate at the following (all were kid friendly)
liberty tree tavern
chef mickey
ohana
cp
hollywood and vine

i think the vast majority of places are good to go

We like the Liberty Tree Tavern. The food is good (nothing fancy--Thanksgivingish) and served family style (more relaxing than a buffet). There are characters at dinner time, which will probably be appealing to your 3 1/2 year old, but the restaurant is not noisy, which is good for your 20 month old.

Have fun!

Liberty Tree, Sci-Fi, Whispering Canyon, Garden Grill, Cystral Palace for breakfast, Chef Mickey, AND Donald's breakfast at the AK are all good choices that our whole family has enjoyed with our little guys.

We all loved the following:
Chef Mickey's
Crystal Palace
Hollywood and Vine (we've only had lunch there)
Whispering Canyon (it's a loud place so occasional screams and cries seem normal!)
Biergarten (Mostly German food buffet, but still have kid staples, great show that get's the kids involved)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter