ADRs not showing up in MDE?

pinkfairy1684

DIS Veteran
So I made my ADRs at 180+10 (13 total--all made during the same sitting using the same name, phone number, and credit cared). 3 out of those 13 don't show up on MDE. I called the dining line in somewhat of a panic but the CM assured me that the confirmation numbers I had were valid. But I still can't link them to MDE...anyone have any idea what's going on?

Have you tried a different computer and/or browser?

Sometimes when I've had something weird showing up it fixes itself in 24 hours.

It does it on the app too?

I wouldn't worry too much about it so long as you got the confirmation e-mails for each. Maybe call Disney tech support in a few days if it doesn't fix itself.

The ADR page on the website is always glitchy for me. When I book me and DS6, it always shows the reservation as for two adults - even though behind the scenes it's all accurate. Makes no sense!

Try what others are saying. Try a different browser or device. But you may have to call them again. Same thing happened to me and when I called the cm did something (she gave a vague explanation that made no sense) and they showed up. Like as we were talking. MDE is mysterious sometimes.

I would log in and log out. Refresh, refresh, refresh, LOL. MDE is odd sometimes. I have stuff disappear and reappear all the time. It's annoying but usually not an actual problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter