ADRs in November

DopeyDave

Earned one Ear, working on my second!
I'm trying to make my dining reservations at 180+10, and I keep getting an error trying to make reservations for November 1st and 2nd. Anyone else having issues?

I believe the reservation systems were being updated earlier today but I have read that they are back up and running again now. May be worth trying again?

However, you are a bit early for 1st/2nd November (unless of course you are checking in before that). If you check in to a WDW resort on 1st November, your ADR window opens on Sunday.

However, you are a bit early for 1st/2nd November (unless of course you are checking in before that). If you check in to a WDW resort on 1st November, your ADR window opens on Sunday.

We check in on 10/26. Nov 1st and 2nd are both within our +10 days. I just tried again and it still gives me an error. Yet it will return me available slots for Oct 31st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter