ADRs for Party of 10 and other advice

Jo-Blue

Earning My Ears
We are going December 11-18. This is the first time our extended family will be joining us and the first time I’ve ever had to plan for a party of 10. (We usually are a family of 4 and have planning down to a science for 4.). I’ve seen posts that it’s best to split your group into 2 groups for ADRs. So do you book one party at a time? Any other suggestions for those of you who have gone with large groups? We’ll be staying at Poly. Also any way to request our rooms close together? Thanks!

I had to make reservations last week for 9 of us for a late Oct. trip. I read all the posts and figured I would make them on the website by switching my name out of the first one and then making the the second one after putting my name back in. I practiced a couple of days before and the website was so glitchy {credit card not acceptable, dates not available) that I decided to call the DW restaurant reservation number and try that. They open at 8 am and I dialed in right at 8. I was trying to make them online as I was on hold,( for 40 minutes) and it would not let me get past the credit card rejection part. Once connected I was able to get every place I wanted with a 4/5 split. But the times were all are the same so it's a matter of hopefully getting the restaurant to put tables together, or at least sit us next to each other. The only place not available was Sc-fi dinner.

The CM seemed to think that the availability might have been because the website was so bad. By 10 I had everything I needed.

We are staying at SSR so I had made a few dinner reservations directly with the restaurants several weeks ago. [Ragland Road and Boathouse.]

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter