ADRs for our First visit to the World

messyjessy said:
Are 5 year olds welcome in signature dining? I would love to try some of them! :)

We took DD to several when she was 4, and are taking DS(2) to at least one on this trip. You'll see kids of all ages!

meggiebeth said:
I agree. My six year old brother (at the time) is a very restless little boy with lots of energy...! He sat through two signature meals really well. California Grill had the fireworks to entertain him and Citricos had a great view of the fireworks too. He did fall asleep by the end of the meals because we had them pretty late, lol. :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

California Grill is closed during our trip. :/ I specifically looked for that one. Lol.

gtpoohbear said:
We took DD to several when she was 4, and are taking DS(2) to at least one on this trip. You'll see kids of all ages!

Well that's cool! The pictures(ads) don't really make signature dining look kid friendly. Kind of thought it was like cruising signature dining -adults only.

This is encouraging news!

I'm pretty sure the only Disney World restaurant that has a "no kids" rule is Victoria and Albert's, and that one isn't on the dining plan anyway.

We are a family of 5, me, DH, DS 6, DD 4, DD 2, We have been to Disney twice since Sept 2011. So my kids were younger than they are now and we have ALWAYS done the Deluxe plan. It provides a nice break for us, in the air conditioning, and someone to wait on us. We usually do some signatures as well. My kids are not the most well behaved kids and 2 of the 3 are super picky eaters. The signatures are fun and the food is amazing plus my kids love the desserts (usually paint a chocolate puzzle, or paint cookies) To me the best restaurants at Disney are the TS and Signatures you can eat counter service at home :( We do character breakfasts (Crystal Palace is GREAT as well as Lilo and Stitch at Ohana Breakfast) then sometimes we do TS lunch (Sci-Fi, 50's Prime Time, Liberty Tree Tavern) and then Dinner. It works for us try it and see what you think. Also some of the ADR's you have that dont require CC you can just not show up and its ok. If you decide you want to skip something once you are there. Hope you have a fabulous vacation !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter