ADRs at 90+10.....?

Pinkdiamond816

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I have a question I'm hoping someone may have an answer for.

I am staying on a borrowed DVC reservation in January, and the online system won't recognize this confirmation number, and I can't access member services since I'm not the owner. That means I won't be able to book all my reservations once the 90+ 10 window opens. And as this window is the day before the 180 day switch over happens, I really don't want to get caught in that influx of reservations being made.

Now....
I just added a one night stay to my vacation, at POFQ, paid by me so all of that is under my name in a regular ressie, which shows up when I try to retrieve it online.

Do you think when the 90 day window opens up, it will let me make ADR's for 10 days out even though the computer will only think I'm staying for one night?

Does this +10 days feature cap off after the number of nights your ressie is for, or can you book for any ten days after the first day of your stay regardless?

Push come to shove I will just have to call when the window opens up according to my original ressie, but it would be nice to get it all done online if I can. I'm a big fan of this system having used it a couple of times for ADRs already and never had trouble with it till now.

Thanks for any insight!

Hello again,

Sorry but I'm gonna bump this in hopes that someone today might have a clue about what to do....

Thanks!

You could call in your ADRs with a real person, then they can help you find the reservation. And I think you can make ADRs without a reservation number at all online, you just can't go back in and change them.

But I could be completely wrong, so maybe someone else who knows more will come along.

Good luck and have a great trip!

Can't answer the split stay - how many days can you make ADRs for -- that seems to vary with the cast member you get, online, etc.

But ... you don't have to call Member Services to make dining reservations, just call the regular Disney dining line. You will be able to use the +10 advantage as long as you have a reservation.

I just pulled up my DVC reservation # on the dining website today, so it does work there. Sometimes there are glitches with the online system and reservation #s, but today it is working for me.

When you say your DVC reservation isn't recognized, what sort of error message do you get? I have been able to pull up my DVC reservations successfully.

One thing they ask for is the last name - are you putting in your last name, or the member's last name? The former is what you want to do.

I'd say if you're having trouble with the online system, give WDW DINE a call. I was having trouble myself earlier this week, so I called and it turned out that I totally was misunderstanding the 90+10 thing. (I thought on site guests could book 100 days out...that the +10 was a perk for on site guests and non-onsite people had 90 days....:rotfl:) The gal I spoke to was quite nice and didn't make me feel like a goof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter