ADR's and Dining Plan

Princess 'n LA

Mouseketeer
When I make my ADR's at my 90+10 day mark, do I have to designate the reservations as on the DDP or OOP? We have still not decided whether to add DP or not. Actually am hoping for free dining from Disney VISA. If this does not pan out, can I cancel the reservations without a penalty?

We are splitting our stay and doing the DDP for 4 days and no DDP for 4 days. When I called to make my ADR's, I couldn't get 'Ohana any time during my DDP days, and I asked her to try and book me an ADR where we paid out of pocket instead of using the dining plan. The CM said it didn't matter - on or off plan was not a factor in booking the ADR.
I had thought they had set aside a certain number of tables for DP people so I was surprised to hear this.

Some ADR's require a credit card hold. If they don't ask for this, then you can cancel without penalty. And even if you do book something like CRT with a credit card, I think you can cancel up to 48 hours in advance before you would get charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter