ADR Time

daisylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
Tomorrow is our 60 day mark (yay!). What time can I log on and start making our adrs? We're on the fence about dining indoors, but I want to schedule some just in case we decide to do so.

Any tips for making the adrs, it's been a long time since I've done so. Do you search by the specific restaurant, select the date and try? It is better to select a particular time or just lunch/dinner?

Is there a way to search by park for the day and see everything that is available? It's been so long I have no idea what I am doing. :crazy2:

Thanks!

6am online (computer or app).

Search by time with your party number. It will show all that are available and times within like an hour window of your selected time. Put in TIMES, not the generic Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. You'll have to go time by time. Sadly with their latest website remodel you can't search just one park, so all will show.

Biggest tip I have is if you have an odd-numbered party, search for the next even number up (example: for 3 search for 4). You'd be at a table that would hold that many anyway, and you're not charged for the "ghost".

Also, put your most desired one further out in your stay (assuming you're staying on property and have 60+10). Fewer people will be competing for those days.

Thank you! I did pretty well, just couldn't get a time for the lounge at Space 220. Will keep trying, I'm hoping to get lucky with it closer to our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter