ADR Suggestions

MTAPierce

Excited for our 1st trip to WDW!
We are headed back to WDW September 7-11. We have 1 boy who will be almost 4 at the time of our trip. We took him last September and one of our favorite parts of the trip was our character meals. I'm getting ready to start making ADRs for this trip, and I'm looking for suggestions. This is what I have so far:

9/7 - We are driving in this day, and we'll be ready to hit the parks by lunch. We are planning on doing an afternoon / evening in EPCOT and planning on Garden Grill, we've never been to this one, but I love Chip and Dale!

9/8 - This will be a MK day. We have plans to do Chef Mickey's for dinner, we did it last year and LOVED the interaction.

9/9 - This will be a HS day (Or at least morning / afternoon). We plan on doing Hollywood and Vine for lunch. This was our favorite last year! We might just hang out at the resort afterwards.

9/10 - This is another MK day. We are considering Crystal Palace for Dinner, but I'm really not sure. The interaction at CP last year was really bad, and the food didn't make up for it. This is the day that is really up in the air as far as dining. I'm also open to somewhere at a resort, since we will take a midday break and have dinner before going back to the park.

9/11 - We'll leave sometime this afternoon / early evening. If we don't do Crystal Palace on 9/10, we could always do it for lunch here... as we'll be back in MK. This day is also a bit up in the air. But, I'd like to eat somewhere in MK or on the monorail to make it easier.

We don't do character breakfasts, since we like to eat breakfast in our room, and we have no interest in going back to AK. We did Tuskar House last year, and while we enjoyed the meal, it was the only thing in the park we enjoyed.

So, what do you think of Be Our Guest with a 3 year old boy? I want to do something he'll enjoy, but, I also want to try some *good* food, since we'll be sitting through a LOT of character buffets for him :).

I know you said no breakfasts but CP's food at breakfast has always been good IMO.
Pooh and Co. all came by the tables and they did the march around the room with kids every time we've gone.

The food at CP wasn't terrible, it actually was better (to me) than CM. We we generally just eat lackluster food if the interaction is good. It was great at CM, but at CP... They seemed rushed and a bit less than enthusiastic. They just walked to the table, signed the book, posed and left... Of course, we could have just gone of an off night.

MTAPierce said:
9/10 - This is another MK day. We are considering Crystal Palace for Dinner, but I'm really not sure. The interaction at CP last year was really bad, and the food didn't make up for it. This is the day that is really up in the air as far as dining. I'm also open to somewhere at a resort, since we will take a midday break and have dinner before going back to the park.
:).

Just something to take note of, in case you haven't seen the park hours for September, MK will close at 7pm on 9/10 for MNSSHP so if MK is the I oh park you are soon that day it will be an early night. If you have hoppers then you will need to hop to another park.
We are going Sept 7-13 so we will be there at the same time :) Have a great time.

froggy922 said:
so if MK is the I oh park you are soon that day.

....so if MK is the only park you are going to that day....

Sorry--I'm typing on my phone and the auto correct makes plenty of "mistakes" LOL

Thanks for pointing that out! I had not even realized that the Halloween Party will even have even started by then! Hm, I may need to flip-flop 9/9 and 9/10 then.

I would try to do BOG for lunch instead of dinner with a small child. The lunch menu seems for kid friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter