ADR Second Thoughts! Liberty Tree Tavern?

hookemhoney

Mouseketeer
I made my ADRs more than a month ago, and now I can't stop switching things around. During our trip, I for sure have:

California Grill dinner
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre lunch
1900 Park Fare breakfast

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to do Boatwright's dinner at POR vs. Liberty Tree Tavern dinner at MK. We'll get to WDW around 7pm on our first day, so I made reservations for 8pm at Boatwright's, with the intention of going to DTD right after to stock up on cute Disney gear for the trip. Now I'm thinking it might be better to do counter service our first night and save that table service credit for the next day at Liberty Tree Tavern, since we'll be at MK all day and then all night for MVMCP.

Any thoughts? I just want to maximize our time at DTD as much as possible, and maybe the sit-down dinner at MK will help break up our day, since we'll be there for so long. Any thoughts or experiences at either restaurants are much appreciated!

I made my ADRs more than a month ago, and now I can't stop switching things around. During our trip, I for sure have:

California Grill dinner
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre lunch
1900 Park Fare breakfast

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to do Boatwright's dinner at POR vs. Liberty Tree Tavern dinner at MK. We'll get to WDW around 7pm on our first day, so I made reservations for 8pm at Boatwright's, with the intention of going to DTD right after to stock up on cute Disney gear for the trip. Now I'm thinking it might be better to do counter service our first night and save that table service credit for the next day at Liberty Tree Tavern, since we'll be at MK all day and then all night for MVMCP.

Any thoughts? I just want to maximize our time at DTD as much as possible, and maybe the sit-down dinner at MK will help break up our day, since we'll be there for so long. Any thoughts or experiences at either restaurants are much appreciated!

If your plan is to go to DTD that first night how about doing CS there that first night? Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Pucks are both CS in DTD that are on my list to try based on reviews here at the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter