ADR Problem/Question

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
So my ADR window opened up today. I am on the west coast so I woke up at 4am. I went online on my computer and it won't let me make reservations past October 31st. So i decided to try my phone. I went on the app and it allowed me to make my reservations for my stay. Here's where my problem comes in. I made both of my BOG reservations which is the priority. I went to make CRT and Le Cellier only to see neither of them popped up on my app for my dates (Oct. 31st-Nov. 8th). Are they not accepting applications then? Next I tried to make my ROL Dining and Fan Dining package reservations. I heard ROL packages aren't being booked yet for my dates, so no worries there. However, I thought Fan would be, but nothing popped up.

Can someone explain to me why on my App I can make reservations, but not on the actual disney website? Also any news on why I can't book Le Cellier, CRT, or either of my packages?

So my ADR window opened up today. I am on the west coast so I woke up at 4am. I went online on my computer and it won't let me make reservations past October 31st. So i decided to try my phone. I went on the app and it allowed me to make my reservations for my stay. Here's where my problem comes in. I made both of my BOG reservations which is the priority. I went to make CRT and Le Cellier only to see neither of them popped up on my app for my dates (Oct. 31st-Nov. 8th). Are they not accepting applications then? Next I tried to make my ROL Dining and Fan Dining package reservations. I heard ROL packages aren't being booked yet for my dates, so no worries there. However, I thought Fan would be, but nothing popped up.

Can someone explain to me why on my App I can make reservations, but not on the actual disney website? Also any news on why I can't book Le Cellier, CRT, or either of my packages?
CRT can only be booked online because you have to prepay the meal. The packages also will only show up online, not sure the reason why. I've heard that Le Cellier has been having booking issues with nothing showing up. Try back in a few days for that one. Try calling to make the reservations you can't online right now or try a different browser sometimes it needs its cookies cleared or something.

When I booked at my 180 day mark, the Fantasmic packages had not been loaded yet for all restaurants. I think they showed up about two weeks later.

None of the dining packages can be booked on the app, I don't think. CRT, HDDR and MBBBQ certainly cannot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter