ADR made under friend's name who is no longer going

ekatiel

DIS Veteran
We have a Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic reservation during Thanksgiving week. My friend made the reservation under her name, as we were originally joining them for the meal, but they canceled their trip. There were 10 of us in all, but she had to make a ressie for 4 and one for 6 t oget 10 spots. Our party is now just 6, so she's cancelling the ressie for 4. Can I just show up and say I'm her? We are on a free dining plan if that matters at all. Or do we try to do the whole coordinate a cancellation and pray thing?

As long as your friend trusts you, you can just show up. But it's your friend's credit card guaranteeing the reservation and she'all be charged if you don't show up.

Just show up and give the host/hostess the name under which the reservation was booked. As supersnoop said, if your friend made the reservation, her credit card was used for the no show guarantee so be sure to cancel within the cancellation time frame if you decide not to use this reservation.

You can also change the cc that is holding the ADR if either of you are not comfortable with her cc being held...
That way it would be your cc that's holding it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter