ADR List, what do you think?

eventamy

DIS Veteran
As I'm getting closer to my date for making my ADRs I just wanted to check with you guys, the experts, about my ADRs. These will be all-new ones for us as we want to try all new restaurants this time. The only one we wanted to redo was Spoodles, but that has since closed.

Anyway: What do you think?

Flying Fish - for our first night there

Crystal Palace - breakfast or lunch? I haven't decided

Plaza for dinner

50's Prime Time for lunch

Princess Fairytale lunch in Norway

Le Cellier dinner (different night)

I'd say good choices and you probably won't have a problem getting them except Le Cellier. Make sure you have a back up in case. Good luck!

Looks good, but I thought I saw something about Crystal Palace being closed for refurb. Not sure if your dates are in that window or not, though.

As I'm getting closer to my date for making my ADRs I just wanted to check with you guys, the experts, about my ADRs. These will be all-new ones for us as we want to try all new restaurants this time. The only one we wanted to redo was Spoodles, but that has since closed.

Anyway: What do you think?

Flying Fish - for our first night therehaven't done in years, but it gets rave reviews

Crystal Palace - breakfast or lunch? I haven't decided definitely breakfast (***see below)

Plaza for dinnerone of our must do's every year

50's Prime Time for lunch haven't done in years, but always enjoyed

Princess Fairytale lunch in Norwaywe didn't care for the food--kind of bland; maybe try breakfast instead?

Le Cellier dinner (different night)Another MUST DO

Our comments in red.

***When are your dates? Crystal Palace is closed for a rehab January/February for a time.

I just checked! I'm so excited, the refurb will be done by the time we're there (last week in February!) so we get to see the new refurbished Crystal Palace! Yeah! Its actually the ADR I want the most this trip because we haven't done it before (CRT twice now, once for lunch and once for dinner)!

Those sound like good choices to me! We haven't tried Flying Fish or the Princess Storybook in Norway but I've heard good things. I hope you have a fantastic time. I'm sure you will!!!

I just checked! I'm so excited, the refurb will be done by the time we're there (last week in February!) so we get to see the new refurbished Crystal Palace! Yeah! Its actually the ADR I want the most this trip because we haven't done it before (CRT twice now, once for lunch and once for dinner)!

We did crystal place for lunch and it was great the food was lovely, and wonderful atmosphere, you'll have a fab time breakfast or lunch, but i have heard, it's best for breakfast as you get to go in the mk early so you'll have the park all to yourselves:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter