ADR Lesson Learned

Mudcat

Earning My Ears
For my first post I wanted to pass along a lesson learned. Maybe everyone already knew this. In that case at least help out other newbies :)

After spending as many opportunities as I could on the Disney website to scan our vacation week for seats at Cinderella's Royal Table, one finally popped up. I grabbed it quickly, but...

My session had timed out. I had to log back in again. By the time I logged back in I got the dreaded message that the reservation was not available.

Lesson Learned: Always log in when resuming a search, even if refreshing the same page.

I had kept the page up for several days. It looked like I was logged in with the "Welcome, <Me>!" message prominently displayed on top. However internally I had been logged out and needed to log back in to make reservations.

Not sure how long an active session is kept until this occurs. Either way if it's been more than five minutes since last checked I log back in.

If it helps, I'm traveling during spring break and was able to find several different ADRs for CRT. It definitely is getting much easier to get in there.

Thanks :)... Although we'll be there over Thanksgiving week.

We originally had a September trip booked and had to reschedule. As a result, looking for tables on short notice during a busy week. Fortunately have been able to find most things... just waiting for a couple more to pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter