ADR in 6 o'clock hour before MVMCP

AmongMadPeople

We're all mad here...
I tried searching, but I wasn't successful finding a similar question. I booked a 6:25 dinner in the Magic Kingdom for a MVMCP night at 180 days. They didn't release party ADRs until 2 weeks after I booked it. The regular reservation became a party ADR without me realizing it, but not attending the party that night.

I tried contacting Dining, but was given an ambiguous answer about how they'll handle it on site. Anyone familiar with this situation?

I knew someone who had this problem with a reservation during what ended up being a Halloween party evening. They went to the restaurant but were told they couldn't eat there without party tickets.

Tell us which restaurant you booked because it makes a difference. Some of the MK restaurants require party tickets, but some close by 7 and could be booked without party tickets up to that time.

Tell us which restaurant you booked because it makes a difference. Some of the MK restaurants require party tickets, but some close by 7 and could be booked without party tickets up to that time.

It is Be Our Guest, so it does switch to party reservations. I was definitely not told it needed a party ticket when I booked it over the phone.

I believe regular reservations are only until 6 so that is a time when you would need a party ticket.

Last edited:
BOG has reservations up to 6PM without party tickets. After that you will need to show MVMCP tickets when you check in at the restaurant so you will need to change the reservation or buy party tickets. This year Disney created a separate page for booking reservations that require MVMCP tickets and the following is stated:
Please note: Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tickets are required to book dinner or dessert event reservations. No exceptions will be made.

If it were me, I would cancel because you don't have tickets and I wouldn't want to pay the "no show" fee that I would be charged.

If you do not have party tickets you will only be able to use reservations during these times:

Be Our Guest Restaurant

Breakfast
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Lunch
11:00 AM - 2:30 PM

Dinner
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Yours fall into this category and you need tickets:

Be Our Guest Restaurant - Mickey Not So Scary Halloween Party Dining

Purchase tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for park access, dining reservations and dessert event booking. Dining reservations are available from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM and are strongly recommended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter