ADR for party of 9

KellDy

Mouseketeer
I am planning our trip for 9 Oct 24-30 & getting ADR for party of 9 is proving to be difficult. Any tips? Would I have more luck by calling Disney rather than online?

I also looked on Open Table for Disney Spring restaurants when doing a party of 9. For whatever reason, availability showed up there for DS but not in MDE. Weird.

I also looked on Open Table for Disney Spring restaurants when doing a party of 9. For whatever reason, availability showed up there for DS but not in MDE. Weird.
I did look there, but none of the ones I was trying to get work through Open table. Thanks!

Try a table of 10? The booking algorithm won't see that 9 people can sit at a 6 top and 4 top, but all of a sudden 10 people fit fine...

I've been trying for an ADR for 16 for the week after yours. Almost impossible. A few times I have put in a party of 9 and had much better luck: I got Chef Mickey's, The Wave, many on-park options. Not everything, for sure, but there were some.

What are you looking for?

I've been trying for an ADR for 16 for the week after yours. Almost impossible. A few times I have put in a party of 9 and had much better luck: I got Chef Mickey's, The Wave, many on-park options. Not everything, for sure, but there were some.

What are you looking for?

We did get The Wave which I'm excited to try. Last time Hurricane Matthew caused us to miss it. I'm looking for Yak & Yeti & Be Our Guest lunch. I know BOG will be a longe shot, my SIL just mentioned shed like to go to, I hadn't planned on it for this trip. I did sign up for touring plan.com's reservation finder, so maybe something will come up. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!