ADR day today can’t book past 180. Anyone else?

KimBean

DIS Veteran
This wasn’t me it was a friend of mine. Online can’t book, TA can’t book, and over the phone can’t book. She is staying onsite starting 9/29.

Anyone else having issues at 181+ days?

I know this is wrong place but no one is going to see it in restaurant...

This wasn’t me it was a friend of mine. Online can’t book, TA can’t book, and over the phone can’t book. She is staying onsite starting 9/29.

Anyone else having issues at 181+ days?

I know this is wrong place but no one is going to see it in restaurant...
I saw complaints earlier this morning in the Dis facebook group about MDE being basically unusable. It may still be down. It is Tuesday, after all. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know. I just checked to make sure my next trip didn’t fall on Tuesday for adr or FP day. ;)

I can get into mde and make a reservation for any day in the next 180 right now. I do think they were having trouble this morning even though I was able to get in. I was doing the “is it just you or is it everyone test.”

Just would like to know if Sept 30th or later has worked for anyone yet.

Try doing it in an incognito window in Chrome, or clear your history, cookies and cache and try again. Worked for me.

She say
Try doing it in an incognito window in Chrome, or clear your history, cookies and cache and try again. Worked for me.

She says she has but I’ll tell her to try again. This is what I need to know if it was everyone or just a problem with her. So confirming you can see past 9/29? You have a trip scheduled where you can see those dates?

When I logged in to book ADR for the first day of our Sept trip 17-24. I saw only the 17th available, so I thought "oh I must have been mistaken, the window must not open all at once, only one day at a time", then I logged back in the second day, the whole week was open and I got terrible reso times for everything. Grr.

Me!
Out 180 days was Saturday. For some reason, I can only book one day at a time. It’s terrible, and I can’t fimd much for reservations either.

It’s very frustrating.
I’m using the site, not the app, and I’ve tried everything - logging out, clearing browser, logging in....my reservation detail shows up in MDE, but my ability to book is only day by day.

Not sure what’s going on

Me!
Out 180 days was Saturday. For some reason, I can only book one day at a time. It’s terrible, and I can’t fimd much for reservations either.

It’s very frustrating.
I’m using the site, not the app, and I’ve tried everything - logging out, clearing browser, logging in....my reservation detail shows up in MDE, but my ability to book is only day by day.

Not sure what’s going on

My 180 was today. I have a split stay 9/29-9/30 then 9/30 - 10/15. I can see all the way to 10/9 but I can't book anything past 9/30. I have tried app, browser and incognito. I cleared my cache deleted my history and nothing. My ta tried too and she couldn't book anything either. We both even called and they couldn't book anything over the phone either.

Yeah, you can't book for the second stay until its 180 days. You can see the +10 on your first stay, and if your reservation there were longer, you could book ADRs for it.

Yeah, you can't book for the second stay until its 180 days. You can see the +10 on your first stay, and if your reservation there were longer, you could book ADRs for it.

When did they change it? We always have done a split stay for our first night and I know that I have been able to book them all on my first 180 +10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter