ADR bookings

Lady Jayne

Earning My Ears
Need some advice please. We are booked for 14 days at WDW in August, this is our first trip. Our 180 day is next week and looking at restaurants we would love to dine at. My understanding is that we can book up to 10 days of adr's on the 180th day but when can we book the last 4 days of our trip? We have an idea where we want to eat but how do you make final decisions until you have booked the full 14 days? Many thanks

Just make multiple ADR's for each restaurant as your plans will change constantly. Annoyingly, Disney do not finalise their parks hours until a month or two before so you may alter your plans to match the park hours changes (we usually do). If you want a hard-to-book ADR then call them on your 180 day window as we have only been able to secure a dinner at BOG by doing this. I think CRT might be the same (we've never wanted to go).

Remember, everyone else does the same and then closer to your dates people release and re-book constantly so don't be disheartened if you don't get what you want or your plans change, so do everyone else's!

You can book the first ten days of ADRs on 180 days, then 1 per day for the next 4.
Go for your "must do" first - for us, 1900 on the first evening (but early because we'll still be on UK time), Rose & Crown for Illuminations, dinner shows or any special dates - birthdays and anniversaries while you are away.
Book the rest that you are considering and then you can tinker to your hearts content later.
The system does not stop you from having multiple reservations for the same day but just make sure that you cancel what you don't intend to keep or risk the reservation fee!

set up a draft schedule for yourself - as in which park on which day...then fit the restaurants to the schedule..
of course, this being 6 months away, everything might change...
but it's as good a way as any to figure it out.

My understanding is that we can book up to 10 days of adr's on the 180th day but when can we book the last 4 days of our trip?
Correct, each day after the 10 is available one day at a time after 180 days from your arrival. :)

Thanks everyone for the advice. Managed to book all the ADR and tinkered around today for preferred times. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!