ADR Booked, but have a question.

MedicMathes

Next Trip -- Pop Century DEC 19-22 2021
When we booked our ADR we only had a group of 4... since then my Sister in law has decided to join. We have bookings for 4 at BOG for lunch so it's a QS meal. I've tried adding one more to my reservations, however am unable to do so on My Disney Experience. Should I call an see if they can add her... or should we just show up with her and see if they'll let her in with us? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I would not just show up. I would call or just keep checking. People cancel all the time. Even as close as a few days before - you will get it.

At BOG since you pick your own table you can also try to make an ADR for 1 person around the same time as yours.

If you can't modify the reservation to add a person, I would check for a separate reservation close to the same time for 1 person (try 2 as well because often 2 will come up when 1 won't and you won't be penalized for showing up with less people than are on your ADR).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter