ADR at breafast time BUT finish during lunch hours...

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
There appears to be very little time overlap at Crystal Palace between breakfast service & lunch service... SO, if we are seated during breakfast hours but don't finish eating till during lunch hours, what will they charge us? Breakfast or lunch???

Yeah I've heard the cost is when you are seated. But you would be able to have access to lunchtime food once it comes out, so it's a good way to get more options for the cheaper breakfast price.

The last time (April 2015) we went to Crystal Palace for a late breakfast (10:30AM), we were there while lunch food started to be put out...but weren't allowed to access the lunch foods, just the breakfast ones. We were disappointed, so I wouldn't go in with a breakfast reservation thinking you'll get both breakfast and lunch foods... They seemed to have seated the late breakfast people on one side of the restaurant and the new lunch ones on the other side.

The last time (April 2015) we went to Crystal Palace for a late breakfast (10:30AM), we were there while lunch food started to be put out...but weren't allowed to access the lunch foods, just the breakfast ones. We were disappointed, so I wouldn't go in with a breakfast reservation thinking you'll get both breakfast and lunch foods... They seemed to have seated the late breakfast people on one side of the restaurant and the new lunch ones on the other side.

I would have been disappointed too! That was not our experience at all. We had a 10:30 (maybe even 10:45?) ADR at Tusker House in June 2015 and Oct 2016. We enjoyed both breakfast and lunch both times. In fact, a CM even commented on how we were there at the best time, so we could try everything. Oh, and a CM brought my DD fresh waffles after they were removed from the buffet, when she mentioned she'd like another!

Our CP reservation was a little earlier, maybe 10:15. I don't remember lunch stuff coming out before we left. They definitely seem to empty out and start fresh, compared to the continuous reservations at Tusker.

I would have been disappointed too! That was not our experience at all. We had a 10:30 (maybe even 10:45?) ADR at Tusker House in June 2015 and Oct 2016. We enjoyed both breakfast and lunch both times. In fact, a CM even commented on how we were there at the best time, so we could try everything. Oh, and a CM brought my DD fresh waffles after they were removed from the buffet, when she mentioned she'd like another!

Our CP reservation was a little earlier, maybe 10:15. I don't remember lunch stuff coming out before we left. They definitely seem to empty out and start fresh, compared to the continuous reservations at Tusker.
That's one reason we were disappointed in CP--never had an issue getting both at Tusker house with a late breakfast! Now I know it depends on the restaurant!

We never had a problem getting the prime rib from the dinner menu at Crystal Palace when we arrived around 3PM for lunch. I think they are getting wise to this, though and trying to put more gap time between the end and start of the meal times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!