ADR - 180 days

jecskc

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disney April 6-10 and then cruising on the Dream April 10-15. :banana::dance3::cheer2: Our 180 day ADR window begins tomorrow. Can I reserve for the whole trip, or do I have to wait and make a reservation for each day on its 180 day mark ??

TIA !!!!

Are you staying onsite at a Disney resort? Then you can reserve for the whole trip. You will need your resort reservation number to book.

If you are not staying at a Disney resort you will need to book day to day.

We are going to Disney April 6-10 and then cruising on the Dream April 10-15. :banana::dance3::cheer2: Our 180 day ADR window begins tomorrow. Can I reserve for the whole trip, or do I have to wait and make a reservation for each day on its 180 day mark ??

TIA !!!!

Yes you can. You can reserve at your 180 day mark (first day of vacation); plus 10 days additonal.

That's right, this is if you are staying on-site!!!!

Yes. Staying at AKL. Thanks so much y'all. How sick is that I am looking sooo forward to tomorrow so I can book our ADR's 6 months in advance ??? :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Yes. Staying at AKL. Thanks so much y'all. How sick is that I am looking sooo forward to tomorrow so I can book our ADR's 6 months in advance ??? :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

I have that sickness too!!!!:rotfl::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter