Admit it. You're a grown-up who still watches kids shows.

I was completely out of touch with kids' shows until we had our son. And he is a huge fan of Umizoomi and Wubzzy. I tolerate those two (although DH and I do have snarky comments we make under our breath during those shows if we are stuck watching them), but the only one I really like is Wonder Pets. That Ming Ming Duckling is a hoot! I absolutely HATE Calliou and Fresh Beat Band. Cannot sit through one minute of either. Thank God my son doesn't want to watch either of those.

Okay most of the stuff on Disney Jr. I will watch :) Always love watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I also have learned a few spanish words from Dora. I love to also watch tickety tock. Yet my absolute favorite is VeggieTales. I think I have seen almost every video at least once. Can't forget Phineas & Ferb, that show rocks.

eta: I forgot to put some of my non-animated shows I love to watch. I watch Good Luck Charlie & Shake it up alot.

LOL yes I admit it :rotfl2:
I used to watch the Disney Channel when Lizzie McGuire, That's so Raven, Hannah Montana and the Suite Life of Zac & Cody were on. I don't like the "new" shows so I don't really watch the channel anymore, except for Good Luck Charlie. Other than that I watch SpongeBob lol, and that's it. I watch Rocket Power, Rugrats, Family Proud & Ahh! Monsters online because they don't show them anymore on TV.

A HUGE yes - but only to the "older" stuff. I love classic Disney, classic Looney Tunes, Flintstones, Jetsons, Yogi Bear, Scooby Doo etc.

I own the 40-year Anniversary DVDs of Sesame Street and most of the 'special occasion" DVDs as well - Sesame Street Christmas, Sesame Street Visits the Met. Museum of Art, Big Bird Goes to China, Big Bird Goes to Japan, Follow That Bird, etc.

I enjoy Arthur, and most of the PBS shows - I won't go out of my way to watch them, but if a child is watching them, they don't bother me. We were HUGE Blue's Clues fans too. Steve going away to college still makes me teary-eyed. :( Love Max and Ruby, Wonder Pets, Curious George, and Wild Kratts. Dora and Diego didn't bother me, and I LOVED Little Bear.

I LOVE the older holiday specials - Rudolph, Frosty, Charlie Brown, the Grinch, and all the others I watched as a child.

However, don't even get me started on the evils of what the Disney Channel has become - all that teen-y crap makes me ill - and I pretty much despise any cartoon created for the Cartoon network. I HATE SpongeBob too, but the kids can watch it in their own rooms, as long as I don't have to hear it.

My kids watch mostly older cartoons - we have them all on DVD - or older TV shows on TVLand or The Hub or Nick at Night - Cosby Show, Happy Days, Full House, etc.

I love watching Jessie, A.N.T Farm, Shake It Up, Good Luck Charlie, Arthur, Martha Speaks, Sid the Science Kid, etc. with DD. I think they're great TV shows and I don't have to worry about their content.

I absolutely love the Disney Channel, and watch Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, Kickin It & Shake It Up. I also enjoy Gravity Falls. :banana:

Ninaprincess: on Sprout teaches Spanish words too. Tonight she told us that the Spanish word for "tree" is "arbol". She does sign language too.

Add me and my DH to the list. DH records Phineas & Ferb, Handy Manny and Chuggington.

Now that we have my DD and GDD living with us, we have either the Disney Junior Channel on or one of the other Disney Channels on.

Plus DH is a BIG Scooby Doo fan!

My kids and I ask each other " why you actin so cray-cray" Love Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb, the new Scooby - Doo Mystery inc.: Arthur.

When we had sprout my youngest had to watch Chicka every morning and Nina & Star every night, I miss seeing Kipper...that's Kipper, Kipper the dog, the dog with the slipper"... We also were big Bear in the big blue house fans.

karly05 - DH saw Doc McStuffins first and told me about it. I think it is so cute.

Today GDD came home from daycare and was saying "ouch" and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. I was doing the whole "Does your elbow hurt? Does your knee hurt? Does your head hurt? Then what's the matter?" (finally figured her pull-up was not sitting quite right and when lifted it would pull into her).

She was laughing and saying no to everything.

My new favorite show(besides NEW GIRL) is THE CHICA SHOW on Sprout. Here Chica and her perky friend Kelly:flower3: run a costume shop and this sets up adventures where Chica pretends to be a different occupation. It's quite cute and funny-in addition to Chica's squeaks, I also like the antics of her parents, Mr and Mrs C, who remind me of an old-time vaudeville comedy team.

So what do you think of THE CHICA SHOW ?

I enjoy the teen shows (iCarly, Victorious, Jessie, Good Luck Charlie) but I can't say that'd go out of my to DVR any other cartoons.

Oh we watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic although I am okay missing that too but I do find it enjoyable.

We often have cartoons on TV and I do watch them but I don't go out of my way to watch them if the kids aren't home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!