• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Admission to Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party

grayson

Earning My Ears
I am very excited because my family is going to be in Disneyland for Halloween this year. I see that that Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party starts at 7:30 pm, but I am wondering when it is that a ticket holder can first actually enter the park. I would assume at 7:30 pm when the party begins, but perhaps it is earlier. I ask because we went to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom in Disney World a couple of years ago and they let us enter the park at 5:00 pm even though the party itself didn't begin until 7:00 pm. Does it work the same way for Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party? Can you get in a couple hours berfore the party without paying for a separate admission? Thanks in advance for any insights!

No. They close the park 90 minutes before the party to set up and then let ticket holders in at 7:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter