Admission to Frozen and Princess Gatherings on the MAGIC

Henlady

DIS Veteran
Any recent experience on the Magic with admission to the two "gatherings"? Do they still give paper tickets for admission? If not what method did they use for admission?
Thanks for your help

Was on the Magic last month and they still do paper tickets, but they don't ask to see it. They just check your stateroom number off a list.

Just got off the Magic and they gave us paper tickets, but they didn't ask to see them. They just asked for our room number and checked us off a list.

Can someone please explain what this is? 19thcruise but 1st on Disney and I don’t want to miss out on things that need early registration

Can someone please explain what this is? 19thcruise but 1st on Disney and I don’t want to miss out on things that need early registration
There are specific character meet & greets that can be pre-booked during your online checkin/activities registration process.

Awesome- just another reason to stay on top of the calendar. Does the window open at midnight on the day given to preregister?

Awesome- just another reason to stay on top of the calendar. Does the window open at midnight on the day given to preregister?
Recently, it seems the online check in part is opening around 7:00pm Eastern time the night before, with the activities booking opening at midnight.

So to clarify- because I’m getting old and just returned from a New Years trip to DL, if my pre registration says April 23, I can oreregister at 7:00 pm eastern on the 22nd and then schedule meet and greets at midnight on the 23?

So to clarify- because I’m getting old and just returned from a New Years trip to DL, if my pre registration says April 23, I can oreregister at 7:00 pm eastern on the 22nd and then schedule meet and greets at midnight on the 23?
I believe so. As long as the system doesn't lock up, go down, or be otherwise unreachable (yes, it does happen).

Boy, don’t I know how the site glitches. Trying to make and manage reservations for this past trip was the bane of my existence for a few weeks

On the plus side, if it glitches, it's almost 100% glitching for everyone trying to make their reservations, so you're not at a disadvantage.

I booked Princess Gathering and Frozen Meet and Greet for Magic sailing from Miami on January 2, 2019 when on-board activities opened at 12 am for booking. Then I went to where the activity took place around the time I booked and gave the crew member my room number to check in. I had my tickets with me but no one asked to see the tickets.

Went last month and didn't have tickets for any of the event. Just walked up and gave the CM our stateroom number.

when does my check in / activities reservation window open for me?
Does it matter if i'm a castaway club member?
i'm trying to figure out if they have me listed correctly on my reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter