• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

adding ticker to my signature

jesszac610

mickfmly<br><font color=red>Finely dressed in Kitc
Please help for computer challenged! Trying to add our countdown ticker from Mickey path.com and all I get is the words, Can someone please help me out? Thanks so much!

ok now when I copy my ticker from BB where do I paste it on my profile????

You go to userCp, log in first, then edit signature, and drop it(paste it) it the box, then click on save changes on the bottom. If you like you preview it first before you click on save.

jesszac, you had a little extraneous code in your signature. I removed it for you.

Caskbill, Tech Support

I am confused where do i get the ticker tape to add to my posts?
then how do I add it (computer challenged)
thanks

I got mine at Mickey path.com. I think there's another place called tickerfactory.com as well. It might help to check out other people signatures on the board, they usually have the web site listed under the ticker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter