Adding room reservation to new site

carolynb

Mouseketeer
I don't know if this has been answered yet or not, but I am having problems adding my room reservation to the new site. Any suggestions?

Just keep trying. :badpc: I was able to add a DVC reservation after only two tries. :surfweb:

I finally got them to link to the new site.:) The new site is really nice, when it works!! Thanks-- Off to planning our April trip. :)

I still can't link mine and I've been trying several times a day for a few weeks. :sad: I've called and chatted with customer service and the tech department and they keep saying the same thing...wait a day or two and it will be there. Nope. We're 29 days out now and I just want to see my reservation! If I get some crappy hole in the wall room because I couldn't do early check in, I'm going to be very angry! :furious:

One thing I found is that when I am logged in, it's under my name. But, if I use the drop down for different parties, and chose "My Family", my resort reservation appears under that tab. Hope that helps. :thumbsup2

If I get some crappy hole in the wall room because I couldn't do early check in, I'm going to be very angry! :furious:

Don't worry. Getting any room requests met has nothing at all to do with whether you checked in online or not.:thumbsup2

Don't worry. Getting any room requests met has nothing at all to do with whether you checked in online or not.:thumbsup2

Phew! Thanks for the info. I figured it was a first come first served kind of thing. This whole website thing is making me feel incredibly non-magical. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter