Adding person to cabin?

cougar87

Earning My Ears
We booked our Disney cruise with a travel agent for August. It was going to be just my husband and I. Our 24 yr old daughter has decided she would like to come with us. We would love to have our only child who lives out of town join us for sure! Will our agent be able to add her to our room? She doesn’t seem to thrilled about when I mentioned it may happen.
Thanks so much for any and all information.

Your TA may have been reacting to the recent long hold times to contact DCL. If there is room in the muster station, she should be able to be added to your room. I hope you have a great time!!!

Yep, you are well before the paid-in-full date when penalties start (which is 60 days for cruising departing through December), so as long as there is space in your room and at your muster station, you can add another person at the current 3rd person rate for your cabin type.

Worst case scenario, if there is space on the ship but not for your location, you may need to change rooms. This might entail an additional costs, if fares for your room type have gone up. If it's likely you'll want to add your daughter even if you're not sure, you could add her now and cancel for a refund at or before the 60-day mark if necessary (unless you are in a concierge stateroom, since concierge deposits are not refundable).

Can I call DCL to have our daughter added to our stateroom or because it was booked by and agent I have to go thru the agency?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter